This is my evaluation, question 4 and five.
Our film opening would have an age certificate rating of 15 as it would include strong language and violence however our film opening does not and therefore anyone of any age can watch it. We decided to make our film a 15 rating so that it could include the conventions of most pyschological thrillers.
I conducted a questionnaire and asked school friends and teachers their favourite movie genres and what they wanted in a film. With this data, my group and I found out that most people enjoy watching thrillers and so we decided that a psychological thriller would be best for us.
We also included elements in which the audience would be attracted, for example, a well known song called Girls by the 1975 and also an interrogative for a title as this is different to many other film titles.
The questionnaire mentioned in the evaluation is one that I have already posted but will post again now.
No comments:
Post a Comment